9.07.10

Day 14


I know!  I'm sorry!  This post is late  :(  I almost had it ready last night, but a friend called and wanted to go for a run, and it's been so long that I just couldn't say no (although, today my knees wish I had).  It was really nice to use my legs again and feel my lungs working.  And work they did!

My friend is an ultra-marathoner and in ridiculously good shape.  He's such a nice guy, though, that he never makes you feel bad for slowing him down.  While I was wheezing and panting, trying to keep up, he was chatting away, going as slow as his mile-long legs would let him.

Anyhow, book.  Sunlight.  Cozy chair.  This is what I'd like to be doing this weekend.  What are you up to?

Have a great weekend :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment