29.07.10

Day 26



I know, I know.  I'm a pretty lucky duck for getting to live in such a beautiful place.

It's ok.  I understand if you want to move here immediately.  Don't worry, we've got an extra room for you to stay.

Sometimes I wish I could live everywhere, all at once.  I love my home, and I'm keenly aware that's it's one of the most gorgeous places on earth, but I can't help but want to be at the coast and in the moors and in the mountains and on the Mongolian steppe NOW.  Yesterday, even.  I'm not sure how a heart with such wanderlust got stuck in such a lazy body.  Sorry Heart.

What's the prettiest place you've ever been?

Love,
Hearts & Photos

P.S. Happy birthday, Sarah my beautiful British friend!  I'm pretty sure that the time difference lets me off the hook for this being belated, right?

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

4 comments:

  1. Prettiest place I've ever been? It's really hard to decide. The place that surprised me the most with it's beauty? Backwoods Northern Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Really?!? Ok, I just googled it and you're right. It's gorgeous!!! Did you and Brian visit Poland together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad... I just wrote this and it disappeared into cyberspace. I was saying that either the Fern Grotto in Kauai or the West Cost Trail where you can have gorgeous lush rainforest and mist-covered rocky coast lines all in the same afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! West Coast Trail! We really need to do some hiking this year my friend :)

    ReplyDelete