20.07.10

Day 21



When I first moved to this lovely city, it was actually to study to become an architect.  It didn't take long for me to lose my heart to photography.  Or to Steve.  But even now, years later, I still love photographing buildings.

And Steve.  In front of buildings.


And I have some good news for you- I sent my film in to be processed yesterday!  Hooray!  A few more days of anticipation, and 156 lovely negatives will be in my hot little hands.  It actually seems like it's going to be a great week- Steve's back from Houston, and the Calgary Folk Fest starts Thursday.  So exciting!!!

Anything you're looking forward to this week?

Have a great day :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the colors in that first polaroid.
    ...and course I dig Steve's beard in the second

    ReplyDelete