19.07.10

Day 20

This weekend could not have been better.  Friday night we got a pretty exciting surprise (you'll hear more about it below), Saturday was perfect for pictures, and Sunday we had Steve's parents over for an amazing meal (if I do say so myself!).

One of my favourite shots from the weekend:


I almost got run over for this one.  I need to start paying attention to traffic when I'm standing in the road.


And now for the surprise...


Bryan and Branden, the awesome guys from A Bryan Photo, sent our wedding photos and video!  I've watched them eleventeen million times already and they have blown my mind.  I think you should watch them, too.  Just make sure to have a couple of wet-naps handy for mind-blowage.

I don't think I've ever mentioned, but my LOMO was actually a gift from Bryan.  I'll make sure to post some photos from it when I get the film back.  Please don't judge me too harshly, but I haven't actually sent any of my film in to be processed yet.  There's always half a roll that I want to finish before I send it, then before I know it, I've finished it and am halfway done another roll.  I will send it tomorrow, I promise.

Oh, who am I kidding.  I was totally crossing my fingers.

Have a great Monday :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment