22.07.10

Day 22



Guess who's going to folk fest tonight!!  MEEEE!!!  Usually Steve and I go together, but he's in Texas until tonight, so I get to bring my brand-new sister-in-law and introduce her to the wonderful world of folk.  Don't feel too bad for him though- he gets to come on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The festival got a bunch of our favourite bands this year- Stars, Dan Mangan, Ohbijou, Jordan Klassen and about a million more (I'm tired of typing- just google the folk fest, k?).  But I think the best part is being introduced to bands you've never heard of and music styles to which you wouldn't normally listen.

Anyways my dears, I'd love to chat all day, but I must go find a tarp and umbrella since it's supposed to rain tonight.  If you're in Calgary, swing by the folk fest and say hi!

Have a great day :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. Hope that umbrella keeps you girls dry and toasty warm! I know C. has a fabulous Cirque de Soleil one, just so you don't search too hard for an extra large brolly. It's been about 12 years since I "did" Folk Fest and it was a great time. I recommend bringing hot chocolate or, better yet, mocha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne no worries there! The first thing I dd when we got here was look for the coffee tent. Kicking Horse did not disappoint! You and Brian should come here with Beth and Jack next year. There are about a bajillion kids dancing around!!

    ReplyDelete