07.07.10

Day 12



Three days in a row!  I think I may be turning into a responsible adult right before your very eyes!  Except for reverting slightly in the "adult's feed themselves" department.  It's no fun cooking for yourself, so while Steve's been away, I've been surviving on coffee.  Lots and lots of coffee.  The caffeine buzz is kind of awesome.  I think I've reached sort of a transcendental stage where food isn't really necessary.

Well, I suppose it wasn't technically lady-like or grown-up to use that bus stop downtown to pop the top off of my Pellegrino, either.  Whatevs.

I took this photo at Tonquin Park in Tofino.  I also got a bunch of images with the LOMO that need to be developed.  I really need to send that film away soon.  That sounds like something an adult would do.  Hmm... better cross your fingers.

Have a great (sunny!) day :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment