8.07.10

Day 13


Today has been a day of hurry-up-and-wait.  I was supposed to pick Steve up from the airport this morning, but his blackberry had a seizure in the night and froze.  That meant that it's alarm didn't go off this morning, so Steve missed his flight back from Texas.  He's been at the airport on standby all day, but it sounds like he finally got on a flight home.  I can't wait to see him!

I think he'll be quite impressed at how much stuff I got done while he was away.  I hope he doesn't forget all the responsible things I've been doing when he sees what a disaster the kitchen is.  Hmm... two hours is probably enough time to clean up....  Meh.  On the other hand, there are donuts somewhere in that mess.  I'll tell him I just made it a treasure hunt.

Another shot of Chesterman Beach.  Are you tired of these yet?  Don't worry- we're almost at the end of my Tofino polaroid.  You're safe until I send off the film!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the Stampede if you're in Calgary :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment