01.01.11

Day 58




First, a big thank you to our readers in Canada, the United States, New Zealand, the UK, France, Norway, Brazil, the Netherlands, Serbia, Denmark, Australia and Germany.  I can't believe there are so many of you!  And then, Happy New Year! (confetti! sparkles! fireworks! hangovers?  maybe!)  This year is already gearing up to be as busy as the last and we're stoked here at Hearts & Photos!  Now we just need to figure out how to fit everything in.

This afternoon I was reading one of my favourite blogs, Velokova, (I highly recommend checking it out if you need to be reminded how excellent life and adventures are.  This post is especially good.  Honest to God, reading it is like mainlining awesomeness) and she talked about using a big calendar to map out your entire year.  Brilliant!

I know it isn't just me- time seems to slip past really quickly and it's easy to put off things you've been dreaming of for a long time.  Moving to a new place, going on a big trip, making an important career move; somehow these fall into the "Soon" category.  Sometimes you need to be reminded to make things happen rather than wait for them to happen (thanks Leah!)

So, this is my New Year's Resolution: I promise to make my life happen and to do the things I dream of doing.  (Also, to listen to Gwyneth Paltrow and do a cleanse, although Steve just said his goal was to have more nachos and beer.  Hmm...)

What are your plans for the new year?

Have a great day :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teryn!

    I just saw this post and I'm very humbled by all the nice things you wrote about my blog.

    I have lots of big things in store for the new year and can't wait to get cracking on the posts!

    Your photography is gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    Leah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leah :) I can't wait to see everything you have planned!

    ReplyDelete