9.2.11

Day 63


Paris, je t'aime.  And reader, je t'aime, too!  You may have been wondering if I was abducted by aliens, but fear not!  I am still here, just busier than usual.  Why? you might ask, How could you leave us languishing without a single photo to warm our cold winter hearts?  Well, my darlings, I would never leave to you languish without an excellent reason.  And the reason is this- we're moving to Vancouver!

The dear husband and I first have to sell our current house, and that means finishing the bazillion projects that we've been avoiding forever.  BUT, with any luck, we'll be in Vancouver to see the cherry blossoms.  Just to be on the safe side, would you mind crossing your fingers for our house to sell?  I think the universe would be compelled to align if there was a collective finger-crossing.

This will probably mean that the blog posts are going to be a little erratic over the next few weeks as we scramble to renovate bathrooms and basements, but it also means that within a few short months you'll be getting daily photos of Canada's beautiful west coast (and trust me- it's totally worth the wait).

Have a great day :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

P.S. Don't worry, there will always be photos of Paris here for you, too.

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment