4.08.10

Day 28


Hi hello!  Sorry I've been MIA this week.  I went into a butter-induced coma over the weekend and am only now beginning to recover.  I've been doing a lot of cooking lately, and I don't seem to understand the meaning of "low fat".  Eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce and swiss chard from my garden; creamy goat cheese tart with perfectly flaky pastry; strawberry tarts with homemade vanilla custard.

Geez, Teryn.  Ever heard of salad?  But mmm... it tastes so good that I'm happy to do a few thousand sit-ups to work it off!

Oh who am I kidding.  There will be no sit-ups.  If I disappear again, it's because I've relapsed.  Really, who could turn down pastry?

Have a great week (and eat something deliciously bad for you!)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

UPDATE: Did I mention vegetable tian and salmon with dill creme fraiche?  ohmygodidie!

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

1 comment:

  1. I'm hungry just reading that. So jealous of your mad cooking skills!!

    ReplyDelete