16.01.12

Day 103



I've got two new somethings to show you guys!

Something No. 1- a LOMO sprocket rocket (which, I think, sounds vaguely dirty) with which to pervert perspective (we may as well keep the dirty ball rolling);

Something No. 2- I've started developing and scanning my own film!  This was actually a very long awaited project that I put off for years (years!) because I am a rather horrible chemist and the thought voluntarily putting myself back into the world of meniscuses, exact temperatures, getting the right step in the right order (!) was enough to make me ship off both my film and right arm to get someone else to do it.

But honestly, it wasn't hard at all, and it felt exactly like what I imagine it feels like to be a magician and pull a rabbit out of a hat.  Could it be?  Science = Magic? !  Oh dear.  I think I just blew my mind.  Or this could be an indicator to install some better ventilation in my darkroom.  You decide.

Have a great day!

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment