5.8.11

Day 94
Earlier this week I promised you stories of rebellion and dissent.  Now keep in mind that I am a huge wimp and the most defiant thing I've ever done in my life is smuggle my camera into lectures at university and record bootlegged videos so I didn't have to write notes during class.  Bad ass, huh?  But I think on this particular day the sun had addled our brains a little and made us do things we (read: I) wouldn't normally do.

Things like scale chain link fences in skinny jeans and wedges to take pictures in abandoned warehouses.

Of course, since I suck at being rebellious, I was constantly looking over my shoulder for rabid guard dogs or gun-toting mercenaries.  Laelia took great pleasure in warning me of the phantom dogs and laughed as I jumped around and freaked out.

It's ok though.  I plan on taking her hiking in the mountains soon, and I know how she feels about bears.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment