11.09.10

Day 54


My friends! I haven't been ignoring you- I've just been out of town.  Please, please say that you still love me!  If you're on the fence perhaps this will help- part of the reason I was out of town was to bring you more pictures (lots more pictures)!  I'll try to post at least one each day for the next couple of weeks.  After that, posting to the blog might be a bit more sporadic since I'll be all the way across the Atlantic.   

I'll make sure to do mobile uploads of my polaroids along the way, so follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates on our adventure through London and Paris.   

When I get back, though, expect me to be a few inches shorter.  I haven't been able to edit any gear from my bag, and right now Steve and I have 55lbs of camera equipment!!!  My shoulders are already aching at the thought.  Last week I was being ruthless- I weighed each piece on my kitchen scale, looked through each camera's portfolio (I organize my photos by camera as well as date, subject and location.  Sometimes I scare myself) and begrudgingly decided that I would leave behind my Leica to cut back on weight.  Then Friday I got the film back that included this image and the Leica snuck it's way back into my bag.  Sigh...    

Have a great day :)  

Love,  
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

No comments:

Post a Comment