26.05.10

Day 4  and a contest

Dun da da da!  Exciting news!  I'm hosting a contest for all you polaroid lovers out there!!  At the end of June, I'll be giving one lucky person a print of their choice.

**Ooh!  A photo, you say?  Of my choice, you say?**

YES!  And it's easy to enter!  Just leave a comment with your name (and a way for me to contact you if you win!).  For multiple entries, follow my blog, or write your own blog entry mentioning the contest and put the link in the comment section of one of my posts.

At the end of June, I'll draw a name, and the winner can go through my online gallery and choose a photo that I'll mail to you.

Good luck!!

Love,
Hearts & Photos

| Follow heartsandphotos on Twitter |

1 comment:

  1. yay, Teryn! I am entering on the LAST day of June. Pick me! pick me! - Amy Gillian

    ReplyDelete